Be it a training requirement, a HR issue or some other organisational support needed, why not call in the professionals? Combined with our years of experience and extensive knowledge of healthcare structures and systems, the HMI team will bring 100% dedication to work on your behalf.
While others offer an ‘off the shelf’ solution, we take the time to devise a customised response best suited to your circumstances. We give ongoing support from initial engagement, through to project delivery and follow up on completion.
Some reasons to choose HMI
- Flexible in our approach. Training can be delivered where (e.g. on site) and when (e.g. early starts, evenings, weekends) suiting your needs.
- All inclusive price, no hidden costs. Our prices are highly competitive. We never charge extra for mileage, subsistence, QQI registration and certification, training manuals etc.
- Minimise staff disruption by availing of our blended learning approach. Avail of one of our many management training modules to complement your current training initiative.
- QQI Qualifications available, where applicable.
Popular for 2014
|Training||E-learning||Organisational Support Services
“The HMI programmes present a wealth of practical knowledge that are essential for all front-line managers”
Dolores Donegan Deputy Director NMPD, HSE, Ardee
Some of our current satisfied clients include:
- Ability West
- West/North West Hospital Group
- Primary Care Reimbursement Service (PCRS)
- Whitfield Clinic
- See more
HMI can also offer e-learning development solutions. We are happy to provide e-learning or to discuss partnership options.
Offer: Free copy of ‘Managing with Impact’ book for each staff member attending an in-house HMI programme in Autumn/Winter 2014.