HMI training schedule for 2014
As we approach the end of the year we are delighted to launch our new suite of training courses for 2014. Keeping you as our focus, our new programmes have been designed to meet the evolving needs of those who work within the health service at all levels. We invite you to read about our new courses for 2014 and to avail of our early booking discount on all Management Development courses booked before 24 January 2014.
Management Development Courses (Open programmes)
Management Essentials (New for 2014)
This programme is designed to help managers apply supervisory management concepts, principles, creative thinking and specialist skills to a range of healthcare related contexts and situations.
- Management Essentials, Dublin. Begins 25 February.
- Management Essentials, Cork. Begins 3 April.
- Management Essentials, Dublin. Begins 13 May.
Coaching for Managers (New for 2014)
Coaching has been described as the quickest and most effective method for developing members of staff.
Challenges in the workplace cannot be avoided. This course will help you build up your resilience.
Every manager needs a working knowledge of employment law. This course will help you to understand the link between legal requirements and what managers can and should do.
In-house only Management Development Courses
- Attendance Management
- Breakthrough (New)
- Clinical Directors Programme (New for 2014)
- Team Working Skills
To book your place call HMI on 01 2974070, send us an email to email@example.com or book online by clicking on the course link.
Health & Safety Courses
People Handling Instructor Course
The course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop and deliver effective training courses in manual and people handling in the healthcare environment.
- People Handling Instructor Course, Dublin. Begins 12 February.
- People Handling Instructor Course, Dublin. Begins 30 April.
- People Handling Instructor Course, Dublin. Begins 8 October.
Update Course for Existing People Handling Instructors
This 1-day course aims to update instructors on recent developments in people handling and emerging people handling issues.
- Update Course for existing People Handling Instructors, Dublin. 11. April.
- Update Course for existing People Handling Instructors, Dublin. 3 October.
Introduction to Practical Workplace Ergonomics (New for 2014)
This 1-day course is designed for individuals who are working in the area of health and safety and who wish to expand their knowledge of practical ergonomics in the workplace.
- Introduction to Practical Workplace Ergonomics course, Dublin. 4 April.
- Introduction to Practical Workplace Ergonomics course, Dublin. 14 November.
In-house only Health & Safety Courses
For further information, or to book a place on the Health & Safety courses please contact Trish on 01 – 2885855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.