The Judging Process
There are three stages to the judging process:
- Written applications will be assessed and scored, by the regional judging panel, according to the criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to participate at stage two.
- Shortlisted individuals/teams will be invited to present at a regional event in either Dublin MidLeinster Region, South Region, West Region or Dublin North East Region.
- Presentations will be no longer than 20 minutes and may be followed by questions for clarification.
- Your work location will determine which regional event you will be invited to attend.
- The judging panel at the regional event will choose one project to go forward to the national judging panel.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final.
- The four finalists (one from each regional event) will present to the national judging panel.
- Presentation of the award.