Our annual conference on 25th September 2017 in the RDS, Dublin will address the theme “Disruptive Innovation: Changes that will make a difference”.
An outstanding panel of Irish and international speakers will provide insightful perspectives on how disruptive innovation can help managers address persistent challenges in our health services and bring about tangible improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery.
The Council of HMI, are delighted that the Minister for Health, Mr. Simon Harris, T.D. will address delegates during the day. Other speakers will address a range of issues from improving health outcomes to ensuring value for money. Confirmed speakers include:
- Sir Muir Gray, Director, Better Value Healthcare, Consultant in Public Health, Oxford University Hospitals Trust, Professor in University of Oxford in Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences
- Professor Rose Anne Kenny, Chair of Medical Gerontology, Director of Falls and Syncope Unit, St. James’s Hospital and Trinity College Dublin
- Dr Julie McCarthy, Consultant Cytopathologist in Cork University Hospital and the National Clinical Lead for the Clinical Director Programme in Ireland
- Dr Axel Paeger, CEO, AMEOS Hospital Group, Zurich
- HMI members €120
- Non-members €180
- Group discounts available.
Delegates who book and pay by 7th September 2017 will be entered into a draw for free places on a HMI training programme.
You can book online or call Rosemarie at 01 2974070.