HMI Annual Conference 2012 – advance notice
Raising the bar: enhancing services delivery and performance is the theme of the Health Management Institute of Ireland’s Annual Conference. An outstanding panel of speakers will join with senior managers from across the health services to debate critical structural service delivery and resource challenges.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Dr. James Reilly, Minister for Health, Department of Health
- Dr. Ambrose McLoughlin, Secretary General, Department of Health
- Dr. Tracey Cooper, Chief Executive and Acting Chief Inspector of Social Services, HIQA
- Dr. Peter Lachman, Consultant Paediatrician, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, NHS Trust
- Stuart Bain, Chief Executive, East Kent Hospitals University, NHS Foundation Trust and President of the Institute of Healthcare Management.
Last year’s conference was fully booked so early booking is advised. This year’s conference will be held on Monday 1st October 2012 in the Gresham Hotel, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Participants who book and pay before 21st August, will be entered into a draw for an overnight stay for two (Bed and Breakfast) in the Gresham Hotel, Dublin (terms and conditions apply).
To book or for further information
To book your place online or for more information visit the conference website. Alternatively contact Rosemarie at 01-2974070 or email email@example.com. Please be advised places are limited. The conference fee is €100 for members and €150 for non members. Group discounts apply.