We are delighted to introduce a special offer on our Health & Safety and Infection Control training DVDs!
Buy both our People Handling and Manual Handling training DVDs before the 15th March 2013 for only €199+VAT*. RRP €375+VAT.
Healthcare Professionals are often involved in the movement of patients within their daily work. Safe moving and handling of people continues to be a major challenge in all health and social care settings, and poses a risk of injury for the carer and for the person. When patient handling is performed correctly, patients can be moved with ease and with reduced risk of injury, to both the patient and the healthcare professional. More >
Training your staff in safer manual handling has never been so easy with the 2011 launch of ‘Manual handling in the workplace’ training DVD (Irish Edition). This 15 minute DVD helps support the delivery of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) training to staff members who frequently perform manual handling activities. More >
The latest HIQA report on hospital cleanliness found that poor hand-washing practice in many Irish hospitals is potentially putting patients at risk of acquiring a Healthcare Associated Infection. You can train your staff in all areas of Infection Prevention and Control with one of our training DVDs for the special price of €99+VAT.
- ‘Standard Precautions in the Irish healthcare setting’ Training DVD (Hospital Edition)RRP €549+VAT now only €99+VAT
- ‘Standard Precautions for infection control’ Training DVD (Community Edition)RRP €199+VAT now only €99+VAT
- ‘Infection Prevention & Control’ Training DVD (International Edition)RRP €225+VAT now only €99+VAT
- ‘From Board to Ward’ Hygiene and Infection Prevention & Control training for managers DVD (Manager’s Edition)RRP €250+VAT now only €99+VAT
- ‘Pandemic (H1N1) 2009: Key infection prevention & control practices for healthcare staff’ DVDRRP €100+VAT now only €99+VAT
- ‘Pandemic (H1N1) 2009: Guide for employers and employees’ DVDRRP €100+VAT now only €99+VAT
*offer expires 15 March 2013 or while stocks last.