- Leo Kearns, Chair of the Regional Health Advisory Group and Chief Executive of the Medical Council
- Liam Woods, Regional Health Area Implementation Lead, HSE;
- Tony Canavan, CEO, Saolta Health Care University Group and President of HMI;
- Kate Killeen White, Chief Officer, South East Community Healthcare and HMI Council
- Mellany McLoone, (Chair), Chief Officer, CHO Dublin North City and County and HMI
- Sinead Reynolds, Head of Service, Quality, Safety and Service Improvement, HSE
Dublin South, Kildare and West Wicklow Community Services, and Committee Member,
HMI East Region
Title: ‘In Conversation’
Location: Delivered via Zoom Webinar
HMI would like to thank our panel members who came together last Monday,to discuss the development and implementation of the Regional Health Area’s in the HSE, the need for change and some of the implications that will follow from this.
You can view the webinar here.