HMI Training – Autumn 2018
Are you looking for high quality cost effective training for your staff? Do you or members of your staff need a management qualification to satisfy HIQA standards?
HMI can do that! We offer a range of training and support solutions designed to have immediate, tangible and sustainable benefits for participants and client organisations.
By using HMI to meet your training requirements, you can be confident that we will deliver first class training that will build competence, increase performance, and develop the skills for staff to manage and deliver more effectively.
We have a panel of experienced committed trainers who like to engage with participants to help them achieve their best.
Listed below is our schedule of training dates for Autumn 2018. Click on each course to read more!
Management Training course dates
- Managing People, online course commencing 12 September 2018
- Management Essentials: 12, 13 September and 10 October 2018 (fully booked)
- Healthcare Customer Services: 4 October 2018
- Managing People, online course commencing 24 October 2018
- Management Essentials: 24, 25 October and 21 November 2018
- Skills for Challenging Situations: 13 November 2018
Perhaps you have a large number of staff who require training. We are always happy to deliver our courses in-company and to work with you to deliver a course which is tailored and appropriate to your organisation’s needs. Visit www.hmi.ie to find out more.
Health and Safety Course dates
- People Handling Instructor Course: 9, 10, 11, 23, 24, 25 October and 6, 7 and 21 November 2018
- People Handling Instructor Update Course: 26 October 2018 (fully booked)
- People Handling Instructor Update Course: 9 November 2018
Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions are available to run these courses and others on an in-house basis. Visit www.oops.ie to find out more.
Basic Fire Safety online course
HMI are delighted to introduce our latest eLearning course, Basic Fire Safety for Healthcare. This interactive and engaging online course is designed to equip participants with essential fire safety knowledge and the procedures that they need to follow in the event of a fire in the workplace.