HMI Annual Conference 2019
Wednesday, 2 October
The Concert Hall, RDS, Dublin
People, Passion, Performance
Applying learning for better healthcare
The conference fee is:
- HMI Members: €125
- Non-members: €185
- Group discounts apply
Terms and Conditions
By completing the booking form you are agreeing to the booking Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy for the HMI Annual Conference 2019.
- Registrations are made by completing the Booking Form or by telephone.
- A credit card number is required to secure booking. The HMI reserves the right to process the credit card number, if payment by other means has not been secured following the conference.
- If your organisation is paying your delegate fee, please ensure that you have a purchase order number (PO number) where required, when making your booking.
- The HMI reserves the right to alter any part of the programme or other arrangements for this conference; including cancellation or postponement of the event should unforeseen circumstances require it. The HMI accept no responsibility for resulting costs or inconvenience to delegates in this case.
- During the course of the HMI Annual Conference, live webcasts, videos and or photos may be taken of delegates attending. By attending the conference you will be accepting that these photos may be used in conference related publications or webpages as well as future HMI marketing activities.
- Cancellations and changes must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations and changes will not be accepted by telephone.
- No refund for cancelled registrations after close of business on 27 September 2019.
Who should attend!
Managers from across the public, voluntary and private sectors including:
- Hospital Managers
- Clinical Directors
- Nurse Managers
- Business Managers
- Policy makers
Upcoming Training & Events
- People Handling Instructor Course, February - March 2020
- 11/02/2020 - 25/03/2020
- 11/02/2020 - 25/03/2020
- Bullying and Harassment Training for All, February 2020
- Management Essentials, Dublin, February 2020
- The People Handling Instructor Update Course, February 2020
- Hand Hygiene, March 2020
Calendar of Events
- HMI West Regional Meeting 18 November 2019November 25, 2019 - 3:21 pm
- Launch of HMI Manager Pulse Survey 2019August 29, 2019 - 2:52 pm
- Minister for Health publishes Report of the Independent Review GroupAugust 28, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- Safety and performance requirements for reprocessing single use devices (Draft Implementation Regulation)August 13, 2019 - 9:53 am
- New paediatric outpatient and urgent care centre at CHIJuly 31, 2019 - 2:59 pm
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE IFHIMA innovation ireland journal learning management management development management essentials Management Skills People Handling qqi Recruitment regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting sponsorship the learning rooms training training DVD