- Leo Kearns, Chair of the Regional Health Advisory Group and Chief Executive of the Medical Council
- Liam Woods, Regional Health Area Implementation Lead, HSE;
- Mellany McLoone, (Chair), Chief Officer, CHO Dublin North City and County and HMI
- Sinead Reynolds, Head of Service, Quality, Safety and Service Improvement, HSE
Dublin South, Kildare and West Wicklow Community Services, and Committee Member,
HMI East Region
- Catherine Stuart, Head of Adult Services, CRC and Committee Member, HMI East Region
Ms. Valerie Twomey, Head of Psychology, TUH and Committee Member, HMI East Region
Mr. Raymond Watson, Ass College Director. The Open College/St. Michael’s House and Committee Member, HMI East Region
Title: ‘Update on RHA Implementation Plan’
Location: Delivered via Zoom Webinar
HMI would like to thank Mr. Leo Kearns and Mr. Liam Woods who provided a comprehensive update on the RHA Implementation Plan. Our thanks also to the panel members who led and asked pertinent questions about the current status of the implantation.
You can view the webinar here.