- Uncertainty on how services will be funded in 2015Senior managers in the health services are facing into 2015 in a cloud of uncertainty regarding their budgets, whether they will be... Read more »
- Employee Engagement – Moving Beyond the Annual SurveyRosemarie Nolan describes how surveys indicated that staff satisfaction improved in the National Rehabilitation Hospital in Dun Laoghaire following the introduction of... Read more »
- HIQA will assert independence and strive for accountabilityPhelim Quinn, appointed new Chief Executive of the Health Information and Quality Authority in November 2014, outlines his vision for the Authority... Read more »
https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/news-health-manager.jpg 270 300 Administrator https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hmiLogo.jpg Administrator2015-01-27 09:14:342017-03-27 12:38:28Health Manager Journal January 2015
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 21 September 2023
- Workplace Dignity and Respect online course, 26 September 2023
- HMI West Regional Webinar: 'Patient/Client/Service User Engagement for HSE Managers'
- Workplace Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing, 3 October 2023
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 10th October 2023
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right hand hygiene health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE innovation ireland journal learning management management development Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting sponsorship the learning rooms training training DVD