- Can the Reilly recipe succeed where Harney’s failed?Times of crisis are times for passion and leadership to deliver major reform and we need passion and leadership to create a... Read more »
- Can we build a better health system from adversity?The different approaches of Fine Gael and Labour to the planned new universal health insurance systems were swiftly fused in the Programme... Read more »
Warning: Undefined variable $feed_icon in /home/wwwhmi/public_html/wps/wp-content/plugins/rss-feed-news-blocks-free/RSS_news_blocks.php on line 278
https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/news-health-manager.jpg 270 300 Administrator https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hmiLogo.jpg Administrator2011-05-31 14:44:542017-03-27 12:43:50May Edition of Health Manager released!
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
- Managing People, online course, 6 February 2024
- Role of The Manager, 13 February 2024
- Personal Effectiveness, online course, 20 February 2024
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 22 February 2024
- Workplace Dignity and Respect online course, 27 February 2024
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE IFHIMA innovation ireland journal learning management management development management essentials Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting the learning rooms training training DVD