Book now to attend this premier healthcare management conference.
The theme of our conference this year is ‘GETTING IT RIGHT’. Our health system faces many challenges currently and into the future. Similarly to other areas of life, choices made in healthcare delivery are constrained by finite resources, be it financial, skills based, or facilities. For managers the complexities associated with the delivery of a modern healthcare system can place them in a quandary.
Our conference will look to explore the competencies, technologies and processes which assist managers in making better choices with the resources at their disposal. The conference will also consider the pressures which can be encountered by managers and staff when working under severe constraints and will discuss can be done to build the resilience of staff.
We invite you to join us on the day to hear our panel of speakers, each expert in their field, who will debate, discuss and engage on these highly pertinent questions.
HMI is delighted that the Minister for Health, Simon Harris T.D., will deliver a keynote address to delegates.
Other confirmed speakers on the day include:
- Dr. Brian Turner, Economist, University College Cork
- Richard Corbridge, Chief Information Officer, Health Service Executive
- Professor Oscar Traynor, Director National Surgical Training Centre, RCSI
- Jennifer Dixon, Chief Executive, The Health Foundation, UK
- Eric de Roodenbeke, Director General, International Hospital Federation
- Professor Jim Lucey, Medical Director, St. Patrick’s Health Services
Delegates who book and pay by close of business on 31 August will be entered into our competition to win one of three places for themselves or a colleague on our Managing People, online course.
The delegate fee is:
- HMI Members: €115
- Non-members: €175
- Group discounts apply
For more information, or to book online, please visit the conference website www.hmi.ie/conference.