eHealth Week 2013 provides an opportunity to see and showcase the best in International eHealth practices featuring a range of expert sessions. Find out below what’s happening at eHealth Week.
Innovation, Economic Development & Job Creation
The goal of the ‘Marketplace’ is to create new business relationships, research, innovation and collaborations leading to innovative health improvements, job creation and economic developments.
European Connection Health Alliance are working to ensure that business & networking opportunities will be at the forefront of the conference. They have a system called “Marketplace”. It’s not unlike “Speed dating”. When you register for the conference you can then add your profile for “Marketplace” and you will also see the details of others who wish to take part in “Marketplace” http://www.b2match.eu/eu-us-ehealth-marketplace-dublin/ Then you can request a short meeting with others on the list and they can do the same with you once your profile has been added. It’s worth spending time making your profile as interesting as possible. Even if you don’t wish to take part in the “Matchmaking” process you can still add your details and let people know you are attending.
There is a special discounted price available to any HMI member who wishes to attend eHealth week. As a proud partner of this event HMI has negotiated a very special rate for its members with almost 40% off from €749 to €400. To receive your discount code contact email@example.com.
The Conference will be held from 13th to 15th May 2013 in the Dublin Convention Centre.
- Click here to register
- Complete the Personal Information
- Select that you are a member of ICS Skills/HISI in the drop down box on the Personal Information page
- Enter the discount code HISI13 when prompted on the Comp/Discount Code page
- Complete the Demographic Information
- Select the registration type Member – Partner Organisation
- At this point you should see the HISI reduction noted in the “Pending Purchases” box on the right
- Add any Optional Events you would like to attend (additional fee may apply)
- Review the Summary
- Complete your payment via credit card or wire transfer