eHealth week 2013 will be held in Dublin from the 13th to the 15th May due to the upcoming Irish Presidency. The conference will be held at the Dublin Convention Centre and will contain the High Level eHealth Conference, hosted by the Irish Department of health and the World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition, hosted by HIMSS Europe.
https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/news-e-health.jpg 270 300 Administrator https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hmiLogo.jpg Administrator2013-03-20 10:30:392015-03-27 08:48:55eHealth Week 2013
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 21 September 2023
- Workplace Dignity and Respect online course, 26 September 2023
- HMI West Regional Webinar: 'Patient/Client/Service User Engagement for HSE Managers'
- Workplace Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing, 3 October 2023
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 10th October 2023
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right hand hygiene health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE innovation ireland journal learning management management development Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting sponsorship the learning rooms training training DVD