eHealth week 2013 will be held in Dublin from the 13th to the 15th May due to the upcoming Irish Presidency. The conference will be held at the Dublin Convention Centre and will contain the High Level eHealth Conference, hosted by the Irish Department of health and the World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition, hosted by HIMSS Europe.
Upcoming Training & Events
- Fire safety for healthcare, November 2020
- Looking after your Mental Health in the Workplace, December 2020
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 24 February 2021
- Managing People, online course, 4 March 2021
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 14 April 2021
Calendar of Events
- HMI West Regional Meeting 09 September 2020: Learning from Covid-19September 14, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- June Online Training with the HMIMay 29, 2020 - 3:49 pm
- Mental Health Awareness – eLearning offer from HMIMay 20, 2020 - 4:45 pm
- Management Essentials: new look – same great management course!May 8, 2020 - 11:57 am
- COVID – 19 Contingency Plan for participants undertaking QQI CoursesApril 22, 2020 - 10:48 am
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE IFHIMA innovation ireland journal learning management management development management essentials Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting the learning rooms training training DVD