eHealth week 2013 will be held in Dublin from the 13th to the 15th May due to the upcoming Irish Presidency. The conference will be held at the Dublin Convention Centre and will contain the High Level eHealth Conference, hosted by the Irish Department of health and the World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition, hosted by HIMSS Europe.
Upcoming Training & Events
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 1 September 2021
- Managing People, online course, 9 September 2021
- Role of The Manager, 21 September 2021
- Workplace Health and Safety, 28 September 2021
- Workplace Dignity and Respect online course, 5 October 2021
Calendar of Events
- Flow For IrelandApril 12, 2021 - 11:24 am
- How a Robust Quality and Safety Management System Supports our COVID-19 ResponseApril 12, 2021 - 10:27 am
- Join our Associate Trainer PanelFebruary 22, 2021 - 4:46 pm
- HMI South Regional Meeting 23 September 2020November 26, 2020 - 8:41 am
- HMI West Regional Meeting 09 September 2020: Learning from Covid-19September 14, 2020 - 3:52 pm
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE IFHIMA innovation ireland journal learning management management development management essentials Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting the learning rooms training training DVD