Serious about training!
Do you need to improve staff morale, improve personal or staff performance, learn how to deal with workplace conflict? Commitment to training may take time and money, but what are the costs of not doing so?
HMI offer a range of training and support solutions. We also believe in delivering interventions that have immediate and sustainable benefits for participants and client organisations.
Today we are launching our 2016 schedule for our open training courses. We are offering a special discounted price on our face-to-face training courses until the 31 December 2015. Click on each course listed below to find out more!
Training course dates:
- Managing People, online training course commencing 09 February 2016
- Management Essentials: 02, 03 March and 06 April 2016
- Competency Based Interviewing: 13 April 2016
- Team Working Skills: 27 April 2016
- Management Essentials: 11, 12 May and 08 June 2016
- Managing People, online training course commencing 11 May 2016
- Management Essentials: 14, 15 September and 12 October 2016
- Managing People, online training course commencing 12 October 2016
- Management Essentials: 26, 27 October and 23 November 2016
- Building Resilience: 10 November 2016
- Managing Performance Reviews: 17 November 2016
- Healthcare Customer Service Skills: 24 November 2016
All our courses can be tailored to run on an in-house basis.
Other Services available
HMI also offer a range of additional services including; Management Consultancy; HR Services and E-Learning development and delivery.
Visit www.hmi.ie to book your place or alternatively call us on 01 2974070. We will also be happy to discuss any training requirements you may have.
Health and Safety courses
OPS are pleased to announce dates for their 2016 Spring Courses.
OPS are offering an ‘early bird‘offer of a 10% reduction in the People Handling Instructors Course Fee. This course commences in February 2016. It is a nine day course leading to FETAC/QQI certification and incorporates both manual and people handling instruction.
Our 1 day People Handling Instructor Update Course on April 8th 2016 will facilitate existing People Handling Instructors to maintain their competence levels and skills and will inform of new developments in this area.
- People Handling Instructor Course commencing 03 February 2016
- Update Course for existing People Handling Instructors commencing 08 April 2016
For more information on either of these course please contact email@example.com