- Implementing sustainable change during fiscal cutsThe need to implement a radical change programme necessary to deliver a quality care in the rapidly constraining fiscal environment of 2007... Read more »
- Health service can spend €115 million more this yearThe National Service Plan for 2015 (NSP 2015) indicates that the health services can spend €115 million or 1% more this year... Read more »
- Hospital Groups will secure future of smaller hospitalsA Major Trauma Network policy for Ireland was being developed, a review of the future location of the Dublin maternity services was... Read more »
https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/news-health-manager.jpg 270 300 Administrator https://www.hmi.ie/wps/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hmiLogo.jpg Administrator2015-04-01 11:23:362017-03-27 12:38:46Health Manager Journal March 2015
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 21 September 2023
- Workplace Dignity and Respect online course, 26 September 2023
- HMI West Regional Webinar: 'Patient/Client/Service User Engagement for HSE Managers'
- Workplace Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing, 3 October 2023
- Management Essentials (fully online), Dublin, 10th October 2023
HMI learners should go to The Learning Rooms to complete their eLearning modules.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Annual Conference Bill Maher brochure conference Conference 2011 Conference 2012 COVID-19 development disruption dublin dvd e-learning EAHM elearning fetac getting it right hand hygiene health manager hiqa HMI HMI Annual Conference HMI Conference HSE innovation ireland journal learning management management development Management Skills online course People Handling qqi regional event Regional Events Regional Meeting sponsorship the learning rooms training training DVD