Update Course for existing People Handling Instructors
The aim of the people handling update course is to update existing people handling instructors on current information and guidance on people handling techniques, and on new developments in this area. Participants should have Level 6 FETAC/QQI certification in people handling instruction.
|In-house and public course|
|1 day face-to-face|
|Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions (OPS)|
Open Course Dates
The Education Centre, Peamount Healthcare, Newcastle, Co. Dublin
For further information and to book a place on these courses please contact 01 – 2885855 or email email@example.com.
Why attend this course?
- Enhance your knowledge, practical skills and knowledge of available equipment
- CPD-accredited professional update for practitioners
- Expert analysis and solutions from leading practitioners
- Review of safe practices and use of equipment for different client groups and situations
- Sharing best practice through peer discussion