Introduction to Practical Workplace Ergonomics
This 1 day course is designed for individuals who are working in the area of health and safety and who wish to expand their knowledge of practical ergonomics in the workplace.
The course will cover:
- Ergonomic principles and anthropometrics
- Manual materials handling and risk factors for injury
- Repetitive upper limb tasks and risk factors for upper limb musculoskeletal disorders
- Sample risk assessment tools
- Introduction to Office Ergonomics
On completion of this course participants will have an understanding of Ergonomic Principles and Anthropometrics and knowledge of risk assessment tools which can be used in the workplace.
|1 day face-to-face|
|Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions (OPS)|
For further information and to book a place on these courses please contact 01 2885855 or email email@example.com.