This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 257 entries.
Entries by admin
The RCSI has a range of Masters and Professional Diploma programmes dedicated to healthcare professionals. Currently, a special offer is in place to Corporate Members of the Institute with staff wishing to pursue one of these programmes.
The European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) have announced the launch of the 2019 EAHM Innovation Award.
Speaker Panel, St, James’s Hospital
Title: “Building the foundations for a Digital Strategy”
Location: MISA Centre, St. James’s Hospital
Speakers: Brendan Schutte,
Title: Health Service Capacity Review
Location: Education Centre, Merlin Park Hospital, Galway
Upcoming Training & Events
Calendar of Events
- Professor Niall O’Higgins appointed as Chair of the National Screening CommitteeJuly 11, 2019 - 11:29 am
- Department of Health: Open Beds ReportJuly 9, 2019 - 12:18 pm
- HSE Board – Inaugural meetingJuly 1, 2019 - 8:00 am
- RCSI Masters and Professional Diploma programmesJune 18, 2019 - 12:14 pm
- 2019 EAHM Innovation AwardMay 30, 2019 - 12:48 pm