June Online Training with the HMI
HMI have a number of courses scheduled for June 2020.
- Looking after your Mental Health at Work online course, starting 4th June, 2020
- Personal Effectiveness, online course, starting 11th June, 2020
- Management Essentials, starting 16th June, 2020
For busy people there are massive advantages to online learning. Some of these include:
- Flexibility – all you need is an internet connection.
- Mobility – courses can run on any device, meaning you can study anywhere, at home, at lunchtime or on the move.
- Remembering the information – our use of images, video, realistic scenarios means a fully interactive learning experience for you making it easy to remember what you have learnt.
- Cost effective – we all like to get value for money and learning online offers that choice.
Our next Management Essentials course will run on the 16th, 23rd of June and the 7th of July, combining three days of live online interactive days with a series of online modules to be completed. The live online days are delivered via Zoom. By having an internet connection, a laptop, PC or other device, this gives a great opportunity to train remotely and to save time and money on travel and accommodation. Leading to a QQI Level 6 component certificate, Management Essentials is a practical and how to guide for first time managers or those hoping to move up in their career. Management Essentials is accepted by the regulatory body HIQA where PICs and others are mandated to hold a management qualification.
Book your place online or call 01 2974070 where we are always happy to speak with you.