The HMI’s new People Handling training DVD will be launched on 7 December 2011. The DVD costs €200 +VAT. We are delighted to able to offer you a pre-launch discount of 10% (15% for HMI members) on all orders placed before 1 December 2011.
About People Handling
This training DVD is produced by the Health Management Institute of Ireland, in partnership with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists. The 30 minute DVD:
- describes safer people handling practices
- features specialist guidance from a chartered physiotherapist
- outlines the process for people handling risk assessments
- sets out the principles of safer handling
- demonstrates the key safer handling techniques:
- rolling a person
- inserting and removing sliding sheets
- repositioning people using sliding sheets
- assisting people to stand and walk with handling belts
- the use of roll boards in lateral transfers
- using hoists
- highlights the important role you play in safer people handling.
€200+VAT. Pre-launch discount of 10%
€180+VAT for all orders placed before 30 November 2011.
Quantity discounts available.